All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHelps you sharpen your skills and prepare for your CPA exam with a wealth of essential facts in a fast-and-easy Q&A format. From standards to disclosures, this book covers the key concepts in financial accounting and reporting.
- Author BiographyFrimette Kass-Shraibman, PhD, CPA, is a Professor of Accountancy at Brooklyn College and the Editor-in Chief of Journal of the CPA Practitioner. Vijay Sampath, DPS, MBA, CPA is Assistant Professor at the John Jay College of Criminal Justice at the City University of New York. Denise M. Stefano, CPA, CGMA, MBA is Assistant Professor of Accounting and Accounting Department Chairperson at Mercy College. Darrel Surett, CPA, taught accounting and business courses for 25 years at Union County College. He is a partner in the CPA firm of Barry Surett & Co.
- Author(s)Darrel Surett,Denise M. Stefano,Frimette Kass-Shraibman,Vijay S. Sampath
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/11/2014
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight351 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £2.80Trending at £4.48
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £14.18Trending at £15.12
- £8.22Trending at £8.52
- £12.84Trending at £13.89
- £11.98Trending at £12.30
- £14.61Trending at £15.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.