CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £115.09Trending at £122.12
- £75.70Trending at £78.82
- £33.99Trending at £57.69
- £14.70Trending at £17.83
- £14.08Trending at £18.73
- £6.92Trending at £7.20
- £10.67Trending at £10.74
About this product
- DescriptionTotally geared to the brand-new test format scheduled to be introduced in 2015, this book offers concise summaries of important topics, textbook-quality scientific diagrams, and abundant practice questions.
- Author BiographyGeorge Hademenos, PhD, is an assistant professor at the University of Dallas, where he teaches general physics and quantum physics. He has also taught at the University of Massachusetts and at UCLA. Candice McCloskey Campbell, PhD, is an assistant professor of chemistry at Georgia Perimeter College. Shaun Murphree, PhD, is an assistant professor of chemistry at Allegheny College. Jennifer M. Warner, PhD, teaches biology at the University of North Carolina, Charlotte. Amy B. Wachholz, PhD, is the director of health psychology at UMass Medical School. Kathy A. Zahler, MS, is a widely published test-prep author.
- Author(s)George J. Hademenos
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/02/2015
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Out-of-print date22/12/2015
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight789 g
- Width213 mm
- Height271 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition StatementCross-Platform Edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.