All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMore than 3,000 contemporary expressions cover all aspects of basic communication, for intermediate and advanced learners of English.
- Author BiographyRichard A. Spears, Ph.D. is a former Professor of Linguistics at Northwestern University, and a highly respected lexicographer and author in the field of ESL reference. Steven R. Kleinedler is a specialist in linguistics and lead author of The American Heritage Science Dictionary. Betty J. Birner, Ph.D. is a professor at the Institute for Research in Cognitive Science at the University of Pennsylvania. Luc Nisset is an experienced illustrator and author of language learning materials.
- Author(s)Betty J. Birner,Luc Nisset,Richard A. Spears,Steven Racek Kleinedler
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/01/2011
- GenreELT Course Materials
- Series TitleMcGraw-Hill ESL References
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Contemporary
- Content Noteill
- Weight294 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £7.85Trending at £8.62
- £4.82Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.79
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.