All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to American slang, it offers definitions of more than 12,000 slang and informal expressions from various sources, ranging from golden oldies such as golden oldie, to coinages like shizzle (gangsta), jonx (Wall Street), and ping (the Internet).
- Author BiographyRichard A. Spears, Ph.D., is a former reference editor and linguistics professor at Northwestern University. He has written more than 150 dictionaries.
- Author(s)Richard A. Spears
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/10/2005
- GenreDictionaries (single language)
- Series TitleMcGraw-Hill ESL References
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Contemporary
- Weight816 g
- Width154 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.45Trending at £11.54
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.22Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.