All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £21.31
- £38.90Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionOffers skill-building techniques and strategies of GMAT that are developed by a team of renowned test-prep tutors. This title includes teaching methods and expert coaching that help you master every question type.
- Author BiographyJAMES HASIK is a GMAT test preparation instructor and tutor who has been developing training curricula and teaching courses to individual and corporate clients for more than ten years. STACEY RUDNICK is the director for MBA Career Services at The McCombs School of Business, University of Texas at Austin. RYAN HACKNEY is a writer specializing in education, history, and business.
- Author(s)James Hasik,Ryan Hackney,Stacey Rudnick
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/05/2013
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight920 g
- Width218 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.