Mcgraw-Hill Education 500 Auditing and Attestation Questions for the CPA Exam by Vijay S. Sampath, Darrel Surett, Denise M. Stefano, Frimette Kass-Shraibman (Paperback, 2014)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes 500 ways to achieve your highest score in CPA exam. This book helps you sharpen your subject knowledge, strengthen your thinking skills, and build your test-taking confidence with: 500 CPA Exam-style questions; full explanations for each question in the answer key; and a format parallel to that of the CPA Exam.
- Author BiographyDenise M. Stefano, CPA, CGMA, MBA, is an assistant professor of accounting and the accounting program chairperson with Mercy College. She has served as president and is a board member for a chapter of the New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants. Darrel Surett, CPA, taught accounting, business law, and income tax courses for 25 years as an adjunct professor at Union County College. He is a partner in the CPA firm of Barry Surett & Co.
- Author(s)Darrel Surett,Denise M. Stefano,Frimette Kass-Shraibman,Vijay S. Sampath
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/11/2014
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight267 g
- Width177 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.29
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.13Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.