All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe International Criminal Court remains a sensitive issue in U.S. foreign policy circles. It was agreed to at the tail end of the Clinton administration, but with serious reservations.
- Author BiographyLee Feinstein is the United States ambassador to Poland. Formerly a visiting fellow in Foreign Policy Studies at the Brookings Institution, Washington, D.C., USA, he also served as national security director for Hillary Rodham Clinton's presidential campaign. Tod Lindberg is the editor of Policy Review and a research fellow at the Hoover Institution, Stanford University, Massachusetts, USA. He is also the author of The Political Teachings of Jesus (HarperOne, 2007).
- Author(s)Lee Feinstein,Tod Lindberg
- PublisherBrookings Institution
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookings Institution
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £5.19
- £6.40Trending at £7.38
- £10.25Trending at £11.39
- £12.10Trending at £13.61
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £4.68Trending at £6.04
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.