All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSew simple, sew better, sew by the numbers! Easy, pattern-free projects for stressless stitching. With these pure projects, there's no need for photocopying, piecing and taping. It's as easy as 1, 2 ,3: just measure and cut a few squares, a couple of rectangles, the odd triangle and the occasional circle... then start stitching them together.
- Author BiographySusan Wasinger designs houses, products, books and magazines. Her work has been featured in Metropolitan Home, Stitch, Natural Home and Piecework magazines as well as on HGTV.
- Author(s)Susan Wasinger
- PublisherLark Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication22/09/2015
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationAsheville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLark Books,U.S.
- Content Notefull colour photographs and illustrations
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.