All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis thoroughly updated and expanded second edition is an authoritative resource on industrial measurement systems and sensors with particular attention given to temperature, stress, pressure, acceleration, and liquid flow sensors.
- Author BiographyWaldemar Nawrocki is a professor of electronics at Poznan University of Technology, Poland, where he earned his Ph.D. in technical sciences. His research fields include measurement systems, quantum metrology, material research of nanosamples, and cryoelectronics.
- Author(s)Waldemar Nawrocki
- PublisherArtech House Publishers
- Date of Publication31/01/2016
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNorwood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArtech House Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width157 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.29
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.20Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £13.91
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.