CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £13.69Trending at £14.47
- £12.49Trending at £12.64
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to measuring and graphing behavioral outcomes, and letting the results influence clinical decisions. It describes how the 'continuous' measurement of outcomes can document clinical results and provides practical methods for clinicians. It provides clinical examples that illustrate how behavioral health outcomes can be measured directly.
- Author(s)Judith R. Mathews,Laureen Hamdan,Robert P. Hawkins
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication01/03/1999
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleClinical Child Psychology Library
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlenum Publishing Co.,N.Y.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight660 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1999
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.