Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThe trafficking of human beings is a major worldwide problem. This book addresses the need for a system that provides the same set of quantitative and qualitative data to help develop a comprehensive counter-strategy. It analyzes various definitions as well as the complexity of phenomena that impair the collection and comparability of data.
- Author BiographyErnesto U. Savona is a Professor of Criminology at Universita Cattolica in Milan and Director of TRANSCRIME (Joint Research Centre on Transnational Crime) Universita di Trento/ Universita Cattolica. He is also the President of the European Society of Criminology (2003/2004) and Editor of the European Journal on Criminal Policy and Research. Savona is an author and editor of many books and articles on changes in crime and their implications for criminal policies. He is the coordinator of many research projects funded by International Organisations and National Governments.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/05/2007
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note16 black & white illustrations, 4 black & white tables, biography
- Weight377 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byErnesto U. Savona,Sophia Stefanizzi
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.