All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDue to the demographic development, public pension systems in the European Union organized on a pay-as-you-go (PAYG) principle will be forced to either raise contribution rates or taxes, shorten future replacement rates, or enforce a combination of both. This title addresses two issues.
- Author BiographyOlaf Weddige was born in Bremen in 1975. From 1999 to 2004, he studied economics at the University of Freiburg im Breisgau, where he achieved his diploma in 2004. From 2004 to 2009, he worked as a research assistant at the Research Center for Generational Contracts, University of Freiburg im Breisgau.
- Author(s)Olaf Weddige
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication03/11/2011
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleSozialokonomische Schriften
- Series Part/Volume Number42
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published2011
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content Note99, tables and graphs
- Weight550 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £28.08
- £29.59Trending at £37.77
- £19.38Trending at £21.16
- £39.18Trending at £59.89
- £7.72Trending at £7.84
- £5.82Trending at £8.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.