All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally published in 2006, this book provides in-depth guidelines for designing a field project on stress.
- Author BiographyGillian H. Ice is Associate Professor in the Department of Social Medicine at Ohio University of Osteopathic Medicine. Gary D. James is Director of the Institute for Primary and Preventative Health Care, and Professor of Nursing and Anthropology at Binghamton University.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication21/12/2006
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Biological and Evolutionary Anthropology
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 49
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note19 b/w illus. 10 tables
- Weight588 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byGary D. James,Gillian H. Ice
- Series Edited byC. G. Nicholas Mascie-Taylor,Robert Andrew Foley,Nina G. Jablonski,Karen B. Strier,Michael Little,Kenneth M. Weiss
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.82Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.