All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow do you judge the quality of a school, a district, a teacher, a student? By the test scores, of course. Yet for all the talk, what educational tests can and can't tell you, and how scores can be misunderstood and misused, remains a mystery to most. This book demystifies educational testing - from MCAS to SAT to WAIS.
- Author BiographyDaniel Koretz is Professor of Education at Harvard University.
- Author(s)Daniel Koretz
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication04/09/2009
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note24 line illustrations, 6 tables
- Weight422 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £35.14
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.84
- £4.99Trending at £6.18
- £18.99Trending at £34.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.