All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis study focuses on trade protection Europe, analysing those sectors in the European Union that have the highest protection profiles. The author assesses the costs to consumers and the effects on employment.
- Author BiographyPatrick Messerlin was a Visiting Fellow and a professor of economics at the the Institut d'Etudes Politiques de Paris and Director of the Groupe d'Economic Mondiale de Sciences Po.
- Author(s)Patrick Messerlin
- PublisherThe Peterson Institute for International Economics
- Date of Publication31/03/2000
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInstitute for International Economics,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight666 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.04
- £33.98Trending at £35.27
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £10.84Trending at £12.97
- £13.80Trending at £18.94
- £9.29Trending at £9.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.