All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.83Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
About this product
- DescriptionReliable measurement of domestic violence between adults in modern society has been impossible, leading to a situation where exaggerated claims or denials can readily be made. This book discusses the extent of domestic violence against men and particular attention is paid to the position of Aborigines and rural Western Australian inhabitants.
- Author(s)Anna Ferrante,David Indermauer,Frank Morgan,Richard Harding
- PublisherFederation Press
- Date of Publication01/02/1996
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationAnnandale, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintFederation Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight172 g
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.