Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £8.51Trending at £9.60
- £13.86Trending at £14.11
- £41.00Trending at £49.96
- £8.19Trending at £11.99
- £22.99Trending at £25.49
- £20.64Trending at £21.93
- £17.46Trending at £19.78
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents a comprehensive review of the latest research and development trends for design optimization of mechanical elements and devices. The authors demonstrate optimization approaches using examples of various mechanical elements and devices.
- Author BiographyDr. R. Venkata Rao is a Professor in the Department of Mechanical Engineering, S.V. National Institute of Technology, Surat, India. He has more than 20 years of teaching and research experience. He was deputed twice on deputation to the Asian Institute of Technology, Bangkok, Thailand as a visiting Professor. He gained his B.Tech in 1988, M.Tech in 1991, and Ph.D. in 2002. Dr. Rao's research interests include: CAD/CAM, CIMS, advanced optimization methods, and fuzzy multiple attribute decision making methods. He has published more than 200 research papers in national and international journals and conference proceedings and received national and international awards for best research work. He has been a reviewer to many national and international journals and on the editorial boards of few International journals. He had already authored two books entitled Decision Making in the Manufacturing Environment Using Graph Theory and Fuzzy Multiple Attribute Decision Making Methods and Advanced Modeling and Optimization of Manufacturing Processes: International Research and Development and these books were published by Springer Verlag, UK in 2007 and 2011 respectively. Mr. Vimal J. Savsani is an Associate Professor in the Department of Mechanical Engineering of B. H. Gardi College of Engineering and Technology, Rajkot, India. He has about 10 years of teaching and research experience. Mr. Savsani's research interests include: CAD/CAM and advanced optimization methods. He has published about 25 research papers in national and international journals and conference proceedings.
- Author(s)R. Venkata Rao,Vimal J. Savsani
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication23/02/2014
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Advanced Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note215 black & white tables, biography
- Weight510 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.