All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNanocrystalline materials have attracted a lot of interest lately because of the potential of making very strong and tough materials for light weight devices. This book concentrates on both understanding and development of nanocrystalline materials.
- Author BiographyJames C. M. Li is professor of mechanical engineering and of materials science at Rochester University. James has published numerous papers and won many distinguished awards, including the Albert Easton White Distinguished Teacher Award.
- PublisherPan Stanford Publishing Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication15/09/2011
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintPan Stanford Publishing Pte Ltd
- Content Note116 black & white illustrations, 39 colour illustrations
- Weight589 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byJames C.M. Li
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.54Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.