All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.25Trending at £10.96
- £26.45Trending at £27.73
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.96
- £10.89Trending at £12.26
- £18.09Trending at £19.16
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionExploring essential concepts in vibration analysis of mechanical systems, this text synthesizes the required mathematics, experimental techniques, fundamentals of model analysis, and beam theory into a unified framework accessible to undergraduate students.
- Author BiographyProfessor Schmitz has been working in mechanical vibrations for well over 15 years and has developed methods to enable mechanical engineers to apply vibrations fundamentals to common industrial problems. In addition he has assembled extensive course notes, case studies, exercises, problem sets and developed MATLAB code. A complete solutions manual is available as well.
- Author(s)K. Scott Smith,Tony L. Schmitz
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/09/2011
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight724 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.