CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the mechanisms and underlying mechanics of failure in materials including metals, ceramics, polymers, composites and bio-materials. Covers fracture, fatigue, buckling, bio-material failure in prosthetic heart valves and hip joints and more.
- Author(s)G. A. Kardomateas,James I. Craig,R. L. Carlson
- Date of Publication08/05/2014
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSolid Mechanics and Its Applications
- Series Part/Volume Number187
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note5 Illustrations, color; 37 Illustrations, black and white; IX, 97 p. 42 illus., 5 illus. in color.
- Weight177 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2012 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.