All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a physical foundation for molecular mechanics. This book is divided into three parts, where Part I explains how small particles like proteins respond to mechanical, thermal, and chemical forces, Part II focuses on cytoskeletal filaments, and Part III focuses on motor proteins.
- Author BiographyJONATHON HOWARD is Professor of Physiology and Biophysics at the University of Washington in Seattle, USA.
- Author(s)Jonathon Howard
- PublisherSinauer Associates Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication06/12/2005
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationSunderland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSinauer Associates Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note184 illustrations
- Weight694 g
- Width179 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £11.85Trending at £12.65
- £17.90Trending at £19.47
- £17.72Trending at £19.98
- £11.80Trending at £12.98
- £8.64Trending at £9.72
- £7.69Trending at £11.99
- £11.21Trending at £13.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.