Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £14.47Trending at £19.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book contains the lectures given at the 2009 Symposium on Mechanics in Natural Solids held in Horto, Greece. It delivers a paradigm for the interconnection of the mechanics of soil, rock, ice and snow and for the interdisciplinary nature of the research.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication13/08/2009
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note3 black & white tables, biography
- Weight688 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byDimitrios Kolymbas,Gioacchino Viggiani
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.