All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.80Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £10.91Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
About this product
- DescriptionHistorical linguistics, the oldest field in linguistics, has been traditionally dominated by phonological and etymological investigations. This volume represents the first major contribution on the mechanisms of syntactic change.
- Author BiographyCharles N. Li is Professor of Linguistics at the University of California, Santa Barbara.
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication25/06/1977
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1134 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byCharles N. Li
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.