All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on various Passive optical networks (PONs) types, including Ethernet PON (EPON) and Gigabit PON (GPON) as well as next generation WDM PON and OFDM PON. This book examines the integrated optical and wireless access networks, concentrating on two issues in these networks: media access control (MAC) and resource allocation.
- Author BiographyNirwan Ansari, Professor, New Jersey Institute of Technology. Jingjing Zhang, Ph.D., Software Engineer, Arista Networks.
- Author(s)Jingjing Zhang,Nirwan Ansari
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication16/01/2013
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note45 black & white illustrations, 2 black & white tables, biography
- Weight213 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.