All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe business models of traditional media are experiencing a profound crisis. One of the core issues of this crisis is the increasing breakdown of the value chain model - a model based on the numbers of readers, viewers, and users which the mass media can sell in exchange for advertising revenue. This book deals with this topic.
- Author BiographyKlaus Zilles (PhD, University of Heidelberg) is Associate Professor in the Blanquerna School of Communication Studies and International Relations at Ramon Llull University in Barcelona, Spain. His published books include Rolando Hinojosa: A Reader's Guide (2001), En la frontera: I migliori racconti della narrativa chicana (2008), and Life Without Media (2013), co-edited with Joan Cuenca and Eva Comas. Joan Cuenca (PhD, Ramon Llull University) is Asociate Professor in the Blanquerna School of Communication Studies and International Relations at Ramon Llull University in Barcelona, Spain. He is a founding member of the research group ESTISMA (Strategy and Issues Management in Public Relations and Corporate Communication). He is the author of Auditorias de Relaciones Publicas (2012) and a co-editor of Life Without Media (2013).
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/2016
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight390 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Edited byJoan Cuenca,Klaus Zilles
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.04Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.