All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.46
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.89Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
About this product
- DescriptionRobert Hilliard not only observed, but participated in and affected America's counter-culture revolution of the 1960s and 1970s. Based on his papers and speeches from that period, this work takes a look at media and education's lost and found opportunities during that period.
- Author BiographyROBERT L. HILLIARD is Professor of Media Arts at Emerson College, Boston. His work, writing, and speeches in several federal government media and education positions in Washington, D.C. between 1964 and 1980 provide the bases for this book. Among his more than 20 books is Waves of Rancor: Turning in the Radical Right, with co-author Michael Keith, which was selected last year for President Clinton's annual reading list.
- Author(s)Robert L. Hilliard
- Date of Publication30/11/2000
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAblex Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight283 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.