All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores media coverage of Native Americans: in print and television journalism, in films and television, in Native American media outlets, and on the Internet. It also examines the use of Native Americans as mascots.
- Author(s)Professor C. Richard King
- PublisherChelsea House Publishers
- Date of Publication15/09/2005
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleContemporary Native American Issues S.
- Place of PublicationBroomall
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChelsea House Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1000 g
- Width168 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £15.35Trending at £16.95
- £27.15Trending at £29.55
- £10.26Trending at £11.20
- £13.69Trending at £14.53
- £16.34Trending at £17.08
- £12.24Trending at £12.76
- £3.90Trending at £5.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.