All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text explores the role that gender plays when religion, media use, and values in contemporary society interact. It draws together some of the best and most up-to-date scholarship on media and religion from a gender perspective, providing a useful platform for teaching and research.
- Author BiographyMia Lovheim is a professor in Sociology of Religion based in the Faculty of Theology at Uppsala University, Sweden.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/05/2013
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleMedia, Religion and Culture
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight340 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byMia Lovheim
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.22
- £4.00Trending at £4.72
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £4.43Trending at £4.87
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £22.20Trending at £23.35
- £9.68Trending at £9.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.