All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnalysing journalistic usage and misusage, this concluding volume of The Language of Journalism, gauges the cultural and political health of the society, and the declining standards of journalism. The scope is cross-cultural with special emphasis on the conflicting but mutually influential styles of American and British journalistic practice.
- Author BiographyMelvin J. Lasky was the editor of Encounter from 1958 until its close in 1990; before that he was the editor of Der Monat in Berlin. He is the author of The Hungarian Revolution, Africa for Beginners, Utopia and Revolution, On the Barricades and Off, and Voices in a Revolution, the last three available from Transaction.
- Author(s)Melvin J. Lasky
- PublisherTransaction Publishers
- Date of Publication30/09/2005
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Series TitleLanguage of Journalism S.
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 3
- Place of PublicationSomerset, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTransaction Publishers
- Weight689 g
- Width163 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.