All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £12.00
- £18.19Trending at £18.69
- £8.88Trending at £11.95
- £14.54Trending at £15.28
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
- £14.88Trending at £15.23
- £9.71Trending at £10.86
About this product
- DescriptionA study of media and minorities - both the representations of minorities by dominant society 'outsiders', and indigenous self-representation and media creation, in film, television, radio, print and new media.
- Author BiographyValerie Alia is Visiting Professor, Centre for Research into Diversity in the Professions, Leeds Metropolitan University. She is the series editor for EUP's Media Topics series and author of The New Media Nation (Berghahn, 2009). Simone Bull is Senior Lecturer in Criminology in the School of Health, Natural & Social Sciences, University of Sunderland.
- Author(s)Simone Bull,Valerie Alia
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication09/12/2005
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Series TitleMedia Topics
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Content Note8 b/w illustrations
- Weight280 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.