CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.65Trending at £9.09
- £12.49Trending at £14.84
- £6.07Trending at £6.23
- £8.91Trending at £9.92
- £11.41Trending at £14.15
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- Author(s)Johanna Sumiala
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/09/2012
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleMedia, Religion and Culture
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white tables
- Weight249 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Table Of ContentsPreface. Prologue. Part One: Anthropology of Media 1. Theory and Clues 2. Media and Rituals Part Two: Mediatized Rituals 3. Three Perspectives on Mediatized Rituals 4. Death Rituals in a Media Age. Epilogue: Ritual, Media and Community. References.
- Author BiographyJohanna Sumiala is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Social Research/Media and Communication Studies at the University of Helsinki, Finland.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.