All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTaken together, the five studies provide a useful overview of the effectiveness of various forms of campaign communication in informing voters. Much of the material presented here is not readily available elsewhere.
- Author BiographyFrederick J. Fletcher is a Research Coordinator at the Royal Commission on Electoral Reform and Party Financing.
- PublisherDundurn Group Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/1991
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleResearch Studies
- Series Part/Volume NumberVol. 18
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintDundurn Group Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight424 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byFrederick J. Fletcher
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.79
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
- £8.49Trending at £8.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.