All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the role of the media in peace processes, arguing that it is often destructive.
- Author BiographyGadi Wolfsfeld is an Associate Professor of Political Science and Communication at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem. He is the author of Media and Political Conflict: News from the Middle East (Cambridge, 1997).
- Author(s)Gadi Wolfsfeld
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication15/01/2004
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Series TitleCommunication, Society and Politics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 b/w illus. 17 tables
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £5.19
- £6.40Trending at £7.38
- £10.25Trending at £11.39
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £4.50Trending at £6.04
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £5.69Trending at £7.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.