All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUsing various manuscripts, this study provides information on medieval Islamic history and the development of Islamic historiography, and also on manuscripts and the transmission of their texts.
- Author BiographyDr Andrew Peacock was educated at Oxford and Cambridge, and is a research associate at the University of Cambridge. He specialises in history of Anatolia, the Caucasus and Central Asia, and is the author of several articles on aspects of mediaeval Islamic history and historiography.
- Author(s)Andrew Peacock
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in the History of Iran and Turkey
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 3 black & white tables, 1 black & white line drawings
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £16.76Trending at £25.99
- £23.73Trending at £26.67
- £14.58Trending at £21.05
- £14.07Trending at £15.23
- £10.50Trending at £14.50
- £10.82Trending at £13.72
- £16.99Trending at £17.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.