All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInnovative yet practical, research-based yet readable, the book provides an overview of the basic principles of mediation in a variety of contexts to help you understand mediation and its role in today's society.
- Author BiographySuzanne McCorkle (Ph.D., University of Colorado at Boulder, rhetoric & argumentation; M.A. & B.S., Ball State University, rhetoric & argumentation; speech & secondary education) is director of the Dispute Resolution Program at Boise State University where she is a professor in the Public Policy and Administration department. McCorkle is the co-author of Mediation Theory and Practice, Second Edition (SAGE), Personal Conflict Management (Allyn & Bacon), and People Skills for Public Managers (M.E. Sharpe). Melanie J. Reese is a Dispute Resolution Coordinator for the Idaho State Department of Education. She is a former Faculty Ombudsman for the communication faculty at the College of Western Idaho and Associate Professor of Communication at Boise State University. She is the co-author of Mediation Theory and Practice, Second Edition (SAGE) and Personal Conflict Management (Allyn & Bacon).
- Author(s)Melanie J. Reese,Suzanne McCorkle
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication19/06/2014
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Noteillustrations (black and white, and colour)
- Weight386 g
- Width187 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £15.12Trending at £15.69
- £6.77Trending at £8.20
- £3.22Trending at £5.46
- £27.74Trending at £29.19
- £7.59Trending at £12.12
- £22.58Trending at £28.49
- £20.55Trending at £21.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.