Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £18.10+ £0.40 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery_specialist
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on their own experiences as mediators, the contributors to this book discuss the benefits and drawbacks of mediation and use case studies to illustrate how mediation works in practice. This book provides a comprehensive overview of mediation as well as containing useful information and advice for anyone involved in mediation.
- Author BiographyMarian Liebmann has worked in education, art therapy, victim support and probation, and has been involved in community, victim-offender and schools mediation. For eight years she worked for Mediation UK, the umbrella organisation for mediation, as director and projects adviser. She has written/edited seven books in the fields of art therapy, mediation and conflict resolution, and contributed chapters to many others. She currently divides her time between freelance mediation training, art therapy, supervision and writing.
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication10/08/2000
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.38Trending at £4.87
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £8.99Trending at £9.58
- £7.43Trending at £8.71
- £14.54Trending at £15.19
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.