CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £15.46Trending at £17.38
- £27.37Trending at £30.39
- £24.06Trending at £27.07
- £29.31Trending at £31.49
- £20.65Trending at £28.98
- £13.11Trending at £14.99
About this product
- DescriptionMedical ethics is a topic of increased importance in the undergraduate curriculum. This book provides practical coverage of the various issues that concern to students during their medical careers, including informed consent and refusal of treatment, confidentiality, euthanasia, advanced directives, negligence and malpractice, and more.
- Author(s)Lisa Schwartz,Paul Preece,Rob Hendry
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication18/11/2002
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSaunders (W.B.) Co Ltd
- Out-of-print date16/08/2016
- Content Note10 ills.
- Weight540 g
- Width184 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.