All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the meaning of 'diagnosis' as a complex, culturally mediated interaction between individuals, scientific discoveries, social negotiation and historical change.
- Author Biographyrespectively GP, Senior Lecturer in Public Health, Karlstad University, Karlstad, Sweden; Principal of Trevelyan College, University of Durham, UK, founder and former joint editor of the Medical Humanities edition of the Journal of Medical Ethics;Lecturer in Medical Ethics at the University of Helsinki, Finland; GP and Senior Consultant at Pihlajalinna Medical Centre, Tampere, Finland.
- Author(s)Martyn Evans,Pekka Louhiala,Raimo Puust,Rolf Ahlzen
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/06/2010
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRadcliffe Publishing Ltd
- Weight362 g
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £115.09Trending at £123.16
- £8.90Trending at £10.28
- £14.08Trending at £16.02
- £6.92Trending at £7.26
- £8.83Trending at £8.93
- £16.99Trending at £23.86
- £15.32Trending at £19.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.