All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the role of medical interpreters who aid communication when doctors and patients speak different langauges.
- Author BiographyClaudia V. Angelelli is Assistant Professor of Spanish Linguistics at San Diego State University.
- Author(s)Claudia V. Angelelli
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication19/06/2008
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note8 tables
- Weight260 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.