CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £9.09Trending at £12.98
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £6.10Trending at £6.23
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionThis book connects medical liability to broader trends and goals in American health policy.
- Author BiographyWilliam Sage received his medical and law degrees with honors from Stanford University in 1988 and has been a member of the faculty of Columbia Law School since 1995. In 1993, he headed four working groups of the President's Task Force on Health Care Reform in the Clinton White House. He recently served as principal investigator for the Project on Medical Liability in Pennsylvania. He is also the recipient of an Investigator Award in Health Policy Research from the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation and has published more than 60 articles in legal, health policy, and clinical journals. He is an elected fellow of the Hastings Center on bioethics, and is a member of the editorial board of Health Affairs. He is married with two children, and lives near New York City. Rogan Kersh received his B.A. from Wake Forest University, and his M.A., M.Phil., and Ph.D. from Yale University. He has taught political science and public administration at Syracuse since 1996; his extensive political experience includes internships in the U.S. Senate and British Parliament, as well as work in the Washington tax-policy office of Coopers & Lybrand, and think tanks in Washington and Tokyo. His book Dreams of a More Perfect Union was published in 2001, and he is currently completing two books on health policy. He is a board member of the Critical Review Foundation and associate editor of the Journal of Health Politics, Policy, and Law.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2006
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note12 tables
- Weight770 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byRogan Kersh,William M. Sage
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.