All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStatistics on the translation market consistently identify medicine as a major thematic area as far as volume or translation is concerned. This book explains the basics of medical translation and ways of teaching and learning how to translate medical texts.
- Author BiographyVicent Montalt teaches medical, scientific and technical translation at the Universitat Jaume I, Spain and is director of the Master in Medical Translation, and of the research team Tradmed, both at the same University. He is author of Manual de traduccio cientificotecnica (2005), a book on scientific and technical translation published in Catalan. Maria Gonzalez Davies lectures at the Modern Languages Department at the University Ramon Llull in Barcelona. She is author of Multiple Voices in the Translation Classroom: Activities, Tasks and Projects (2005) and editor of Secuencias: Tareas para el Aprendizaje Interactivo de la Traduccion (2003) and Acortar Distancias: Las TIC en la clase de Traduccion y de Lenguas Extranjeras (2007).
- Author(s)Maria Gonzalez Davies,Vicent Montalt
- PublisherSt Jerome Publishing
- Date of Publication01/12/2006
- Series TitleTranslation Practices Explained
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 9
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSt Jerome Publishing
- Weight544 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.24Trending at £8.98
- £8.64Trending at £12.00
- £18.19Trending at £18.69
- £8.88Trending at £12.06
- £14.54Trending at £15.28
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
- £14.88Trending at £15.23
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.