All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDraws attention to the clinically significant interactions between psychological and physiological systems and the role of sport and exercise in dealing with cardiac respiratory and sundry nervous system immune system and endocrine disorders. This book addresses the multifaceted issues from the fields of science scholarship and clinical practice.
- PublisherFitness Information Technology, Inc, U.S.
- Date of Publication24/01/2006
- GenreGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationMorgantown, WV
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFitness Information Technology, Inc, U.S.
- Content Notetables & charts
- Weight638 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byDavid L. Mostofsky,Leonard D. Zaichkowsky
Best selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £12.99Trending at £13.51
- £12.52Trending at £16.76
- £9.95Trending at £10.26
- £12.99Trending at £15.68
- £11.99Trending at £12.47
- £14.35Trending at £14.84
- £12.54Trending at £13.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.