All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe pharmacopoeias of most African countries are available and contain an impressive number of medicinal plants used for various therapeutic purposes. This book explores the essence of natural substances from African medicinal plants and their pharmacological potential.
- Author BiographyDr. Victor Kuete is a scholar-scientist at the University of Dschang, Cameroon. Dr. Kuete has been a fellow of TWAS (2007), AUF (2008), DAAD (2009), University of Mainz-Germany (2010), Alexander von Humboldt (2012-2014), etc., and International Foundation for Science Grantee (2008-2009; 2012-2013). His Research Programme is focused on Pharmacognosy and Dr. Kuete mainly investigates African medicinal plants and isolated compounds as potential antimicrobial, antiviral, anti-proliferative agents. Dr. Kuete is the author of more than 120 scientific publications related to the bioactivity of medicinal plants and their derived products, and has also authored several books and more than forty book chapters.
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1383 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine48 mm
- Edited byDr. Victor Kuete
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.42
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.88Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.