All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to over 300 species of plants geographically ranging from Baja California to Alaska. It contains information on: identification and safe use of the plants; appearance, habitats, collecting methods, and storage; therapeutic uses, constituents, and preparations; potential toxicities and medical contraindications; and, more.
- Author BiographyMichael Moore is a respected herbalist and teacher of herbology for more than two decades. He lives in Bisbee, Arizona.
- Author(s)Michael Moore
- PublisherMuseum of New Mexico Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- Place of PublicationNew Mexico
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMuseum of New Mexico Press
- Content Notecolour & b/w photos & maps
- Weight710 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £14.49Trending at £16.99
- £1.95Trending at £2.99
- £5.18Trending at £7.02
- £3.99Trending at £4.52
- £1.89Trending at £3.01
- £7.96Trending at £8.30
- £8.90Trending at £12.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.