Medieval Chinese Medicine: The Dunhuang Medical Manuscripts by Christopher Cullen, Vivienne Lo (Hardback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £127.49Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by beanbone
- Est. delivery by 19 Jan
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £69.00+ Delivery
- Like New condition
- Sold by dollybooks
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
About this product
- DescriptionVarious versions of Chinese medicine have begun to be widely practised in western countries, and the academic study of the subject is well established. The collection presented here is an example of the kind of international collaboration of research teams, centres and individuals that is required to begin to study the source materials adequately.
- Author BiographyVivienne Lo researches and lectures on the early and medieval history of Asian medicine at the Wellcome Trust Centre for the History of Medicine, University College London. Christopher Cullen is Director of the Needham Research Institute, Cambridge.
- Author(s)Christopher Cullen,Vivienne Lo
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication06/04/2005
- GenreAlternative Therapies & Health
- Series TitleNeedham Research Institute Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note31 black & white illustrations, 25 colour illustrations, 10 black & white tables, 4 black & white line drawings
- Weight816 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.