All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe study of medieval clothing and textiles has aroused great attention, as part of the concern in material culture as a whole; apart from its own intrinsic interest, it has much to reveal about life at the time. This book contains topics including Anglo-Saxon embroidery; textiles and textile imagery in the Exeter Book; and the tippet.
- Author BiographyGale R. Owen-Crocker is Professor of Anglo-Saxon Culture at the University of Manchester.
- PublisherBoydell & Brewer Ltd
- Date of Publication23/03/2005
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationWoodbridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2006
- ImprintThe Boydell Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight459 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byGale R. Owen- Crocker,Robin Netherton
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.