All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £18.74Trending at £24.84
- £25.98Trending at £27.14
- £4.39Trending at £4.74
- £8.99Trending at £9.59
- £8.94Trending at £9.22
- £14.88Trending at £15.33
- £4.83Trending at £4.94
About this product
- DescriptionAn analysis of medieval ritual, history, and memory in Germany and the United States.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication31/01/2002
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitlePublications of the German Historical Institute
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note13 b/w illus.
- Weight710 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byGerd Althoff,Johannes Fried,Patrick J. Geary
- Series Edited byChristof Mauch,David Lazar
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.