All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers close readings of Middle English texts placed within the culture with which they interact.
- Author BiographyPamela King is Professor and Director of the Centre for Medieval Studies at the University of Bristol. She has published widely on interdisciplinary aspects of late medieval culture, with a particular interest in religious theatre and European civic display. Her monograph on the York Mystery Cycle won the David Bevington and Beatrice White prizes. A graduate of Edinburgh and York, she taught in the Universities of Warwick, York, London and Cumbria, and has held the Chair of Medieval Studies in the University of Bristol since 2005.
- Author(s)Professor Pamela King
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication24/03/2011
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleEdinburgh Critical Guides to Literature
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Weight318 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £34.31Trending at £42.49
- £8.90Trending at £9.52
- £8.77Trending at £9.05
- £6.35Trending at £6.94
- £7.65Trending at £8.61
- £4.99Trending at £5.44
- £3.86Trending at £6.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.