All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis thorough update of a classic book includes fully revised content, new sections on the use of horses, handguns, incendiary weapons, and siege engines, and new illustrations.
- Author BiographyKelly DeVries is Professor of History at Loyola University Maryland, an editor for the Journal of Medieval Military History and an Honorary Historical Consultant for the Royal Armouries. He is the author or editor of 18 books and more than 80 articles. He frequently appears on documentaries airing on PBS, and the History, History International, Discovery, and National Geographic channels. Robert Douglas Smith is an independent museum consultant who spent 15 years as Head of Conservation with the Royal Armouries. His published works include Artillery of the Dukes of Burgundy 1363-1477 (2005, with K. DeVries), Medieval Weapons: An Illustrated History of Their Impact (2007, with K. DeVries), and Rewriting the History of Gunpowder (2010).
- Author(s)Kelly Robert DeVries,Robert Douglas Smith
- PublisherUniversity of Toronto Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2012
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Toronto Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight620 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.