All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAvailable again with a new preface, this classic work of medieval literary scholarship argues that discussion of late-medieval literary works has tended to derive its critical vocabulary from modern, not medieval, theory, and offers instead a conceptual equipment which is at once historically valid and theoretically illuminating.
- Author BiographyAlastair Minnis is Douglas Tracy Smith Professor of English at Yale University. His Fallible Authors: Chaucer's Pardoner and Wife of Bath is also published by the University of Pennsylvania Press.
- Author(s)Alastair Minnis
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2009
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Series TitleThe Middle Ages Series
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note2 illus.
- Weight543 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.